Swell Yeah Pullover Sweater
Swell Yeah designed by artist Meg Jacovino is hand-printed and embroidered on the back of this cozy pullover sweater, perfect for those brisk dawn patrol mornings. This is one of our limited edition items.
- Available in: Charcoal
- Cruisin original art screen-printed with Swell Yeah! embroidered on back
- Super comfortable raglan in a flattering feminine cut
- 50% polyester, 38% cotton, 12% rayon
- Made in USA
- S: 24.6" long by 20.25" wide (sizes 2-4)
- M: 25.6" long by 21.25" wide (sizes 6-8)
- L: 26.6" long by 22.25" wide (sizes 10-12)
- XL: 27.6" long by 23.25" wide (sizes 14-16)
Recommended sizing: This sweatshirt runs true to size, so we recommend ordering your regular size for a fitted look, or one size up for an oversized, roomy sweater look.
Model Lindsey wears a size S. Her measurements in U.S. sizes: height: 5'9", chest: 34", waist: 26", dress size: 4.
This design was created by Meg Jacovino of New Jersey. Follow her on Instagram @megjaydraws
- Most orders ship within 2-5 business days for US
- On average items ship within 10-21 business days for international shipping
- Free shipping $80+ (US only)
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders
- For more info see here
Great Christmas gift, so soft, great quality
Fits great and good quality.
I loooove this sweatshirt .. I cropped it and it looks so cute with shorts, jeans , leggings ..whatever and it's super soft.