Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket (large)
This is a repurposed vintage army button-up jacket with Swell Yeah designed by Meg Jacovino hand-printed and embroidered on the back. Each piece is handcrafted, one of a kind, and may come with slight wear and tear (see photos).
Specs: (this one you are purchasing is shown hanging in the photos in this listing)
- Color: Olive
- Men's slim-fit size large
- 100% 8.5oz cotton sateen
- Soft, worn in vintage feel
- Good condition: Has all buttons, small stain on the back shoulder, and one small hole on front (see photos)
- No patches attached but will be shipped with 2 Her Waves patches for you to add on yourself or use elsewhere
- Made in the USA
Measurements (with jacket buttoned up) are:
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 17"
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 22.25"
- Sleeve length 25.25"
Recommended sizing: This is a slim fit men's cut. To make sure it will fit please use the measurements above and take out a button-up shirt or jacket, button it up, lay it flat, and measure armpit to armpit and shoulder to shoulder.
Care instructions: Hand wash, hang to dry. DO NOT IRON the print on back.
No returns or discount codes for this item. This is a limited edition, one of a kind piece that has been repurposed from a vintage 1960s utility jacket. By purchasing this upcycled item you are supporting sustainability and getting a unique piece of art to wear.
- Most orders ship within 2-5 business days for US
- On average items ship within 10-21 business days for international shipping (note: due to Covid shipping to some countries like Australia & UK may take 4-6 weeks)
- Free shipping $80+ (US only)
- $1.50 shipping for orders $15 & under (US only)
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders
- For more info see here
I purchased the vintage military jacket and let me tell you how amazing it looks in person! I’ve received many comments from gals and guys alike. When they ask where I got it I proudly tell them but also let them know it was a “limited edition” jacket. I feel even more cool. It looks good running mommy errands or after a summer small wave surf sesh with the hubby! Beautifully done. I’m always stoked to wear it! I also own several of their t-shirts and patches. Made with good material and good intentions! I’m a huge fan of their products. Their clothing keeps the stoke from the water onto whatever you need to do on land.
Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket w/ Patches (small)