Swell Yeah Vintage Army Ripstop Jacket (medium)
This is a repurposed vintage army button-up jacket with Swell Yeah designed by Meg Jacovino hand-printed and embroidered on the back. Each piece handcrafted and is one of a kind and some may come with slight wear and tear (see photos).
Specs (you are purchasing the one shown in the photos on this listing)
- Color: Olive
- Women's fit size medium (size 8-10)
- 100% Cotton - Ripstop Poplin. Sturdy and lightweight.
- Soft, worn in vintage feel & look
- Great condition: Has all buttons and no stains. Slight discolor from removed patches (see photos)
- This one comes with one original patch attached (see photos) and will be shipped with 2 Her Waves iron-on patches that you can add or use elsewhere.
- Made in the USA
Measurements (with the jacket buttoned up) are:
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 17"
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 20.5"
- Sleeve length 23.5"
Recommended sizing: This is a women's fit (true to size). To make sure it will fit please use the measurements above and take out a button-up shirt or jacket, button it up, lay it flat, and measure armpit to armpit and shoulder to shoulder.
Model Lindsey wearing a size Medium. Her measurements in U.S. sizes:
Height: 5'9”, chest: 34", waist: 26", dress size 4
Care instructions: Hand wash, hang to dry. DO NOT IRON the print on back.
No returns or discount codes for this item. This is a limited edition, one of a kind piece that has been repurposed from a vintage 1960s army jacket. By purchasing this upcycled, repurposed item you are supporting sustainability and getting a unique piece of art to wear.
- Most orders ship within 2-5 business days for US
- On average items ship within 10-21 business days for international shipping (note: due to Covid shipping to some countries like Australia & UK may take 4-6 weeks)
- Free shipping $80+ (US only)
- $1.50 shipping for orders $15 & under (US only)
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders
- For more info see here
I purchased the vintage military jacket and let me tell you how amazing it looks in person! I’ve received many comments from gals and guys alike. When they ask where I got it I proudly tell them but also let them know it was a “limited edition” jacket. I feel even more cool. It looks good running mommy errands or after a summer small wave surf sesh with the hubby! Beautifully done. I’m always stoked to wear it! I also own several of their t-shirts and patches. Made with good material and good intentions! I’m a huge fan of their products. Their clothing keeps the stoke from the water onto whatever you need to do on land.
Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket w/ Patches (small)