Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket
This is a repurposed vintage utility button-up shirt jacket with Swell Yeah designed by Meg Jacovino hand-printed and embroidered on the back. Each piece is one of a kind and some may come with slight wear and tear. Each purchase comes with two Her Waves Iron-on Patches.
No returns, exchanges or discount codes
- Color: Olive
- Size: Men's slim-fit
- 100% 8.5oz cotton sateen
- Soft, worn in vintage feel
- Good condition
- Made in the USA
Measurements (with shirt jacket buttoned up) are:
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 16"
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 19.5"
- Sleeve length range 21-22.5'"
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 16.5"
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 21.5"
- Sleeve length range 21-22.5"
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 17”
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 22.5"
- Sleeve length range 22-23"
Recommended sizing: This is a slim fit men's cut. To make sure it will fit please use the measurements above and take out a button-up shirt or jacket, button it up, lay it flat, and measure armpit to armpit and shoulder to shoulder.
Model Lindsey wearing a size Medium. Her measurements in U.S. sizes:
Height: 5'9”, chest: 34", waist: 26"
Hand wash, hang to dry. DO NOT IRON the print on the back.
No returns, exchanges, or discount codes for this item. This is a limited edition, one of a kind piece that has been repurposed from a vintage 1960s utility shirt jacket. By purchasing this upcycled, repurposed item you are supporting sustainability and getting a unique piece of art to wear.
- Most orders ship 2-5 business days for USA
- US & Canada: Shipping is typically $3-$4 for an item & free shipping $100+
- International: We do ship to most countries
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders (international pays shipping)
- For more info see here
LOVE LOVE LOVE !! Jacket is really comfortable. I cant wait to add the patches :-)
I purchased the vintage military jacket and let me tell you how amazing it looks in person! I’ve received many comments from gals and guys alike. When they ask where I got it I proudly tell them but also let them know it was a “limited edition” jacket. I feel even more cool. It looks good running mommy errands or after a summer small wave surf sesh with the hubby! Beautifully done. I’m always stoked to wear it! I also own several of their t-shirts and patches. Made with good material and good intentions! I’m a huge fan of their products. Their clothing keeps the stoke from the water onto whatever you need to do on land.
Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket w/ Patches (small)