Rolling Single Quiver T-Shirt
We love single fins & rock-n-roll. Original art designed by Lydia Manter of Maui, Hawaii. Made & handprinted in California. Add this t-shirt to your quiver now! This is one of our limited edition items.
- Color: Vintage sand
- 100% cotton with a salt-wash for the perfect soft, vintage feel
- This is our signature relaxed fit t-shirt made specifically for women
- Made by local legends right here in Southern California
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle. Dry, low heat, or hang dry.
Measurements (true fit/relaxed):
- XSMALL: 23.5 long by 16.75" wide (size 2-4)
- SM: 24" long by 17.5" wide (size 4-6)
- MED: 24.5" long by 18.5" wide (sizes 6-8)
- LARGE: 25.25" long by 19.5" wide (sizes 8-10)
- XLARGE: 26" long by 20.5" wide (sizes 10-12)
Recommended sizing: This is our signature relaxed fit that is true to size so recommend ordering in your regular size or one size up if you like your shirts oversized. If you are in between sizes we suggest ordering the larger. Meggy is 5'1" and wearing a size small
- Most orders ship within 2-5 business days for US and 7-21 business days for international shipping
- Free shipping $80+ (US only)
- $1.50 shipping for orders $15 & under (US only)
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders
- For more info see here
Obsessed with this graphic and how soft the fabric is! I’m 5’4 & 145 & purchased the small. I love how it’s fitted & loose in all the right places, also a little longer than most tees which is perfect! Definitely my new favorite shirt.
Luv this stylish shirt, so many compliments. I bought one for myself & my bestie for her bday! The black is nice too.. if ur messy like me u might consider it, haha 😆
As a female open water swimmer that lives by the ocean, I am ALL ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!!!! I bought this shirt in full support of the Her Waves message and because the rockstar surf mouth design is rad as hell. I am a 6' tall lady with broad shoulders. I ordered a size medium and it has a nice loose fit. If you want something really form fitting, I would imagine sizing down is the way to go.