Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket w/ Patch (xsmall)
This is a repurposed vintage army utility button-up shirt jacket with Swell Yeah designed by Meg Jacovino hand-printed and embroidered on the back.
Each piece is handcrafted, one of a kind, and some may come with slight wear and tear (see photos).
- Color: Olive
- Men's slim-fit size xsmall (size 2)
- 100% 8.5oz cotton sateen
- Soft, worn in vintage feel
- Good condition: No stains. Missing button on each front pocket (see photos)
- Comes with 1 Kook patch attached (see photos) and will ship with one Her Waves patch separately
- Slightly cropped sleeve length.
- Made in the USA
Measurements (with the jacket buttoned up) are:
- Across shoulders (seam to seam) 15.5"
- Chest width (armpit to armpit) 18.5"
- Sleeve length 21"
Recommended sizing: This is a slim fit men's cut. To make sure it will fit please use the measurements above and take out a button-up shirt or jacket, button it up, lay it flat, and measure armpit to armpit and shoulder to shoulder.
Care instructions: Hand wash, hang to dry. DO NOT IRON the print on back.
No returns or discount codes for this item. This is a limited edition, one of a kind piece that has been repurposed from a vintage 1960s utility jacket. By purchasing this upcycled item you are supporting sustainability and getting a unique piece of art to wear
- Most orders ship within 2-5 business days for US and 7-21 business days for international shipping
- Free shipping $80+ (US only)
- $1.50 shipping for orders $15 & under (US only)
- Free returns/exchanges for US orders
- For more info see here
I purchased the vintage military jacket and let me tell you how amazing it looks in person! I’ve received many comments from gals and guys alike. When they ask where I got it I proudly tell them but also let them know it was a “limited edition” jacket. I feel even more cool. It looks good running mommy errands or after a summer small wave surf sesh with the hubby! Beautifully done. I’m always stoked to wear it! I also own several of their t-shirts and patches. Made with good material and good intentions! I’m a huge fan of their products. Their clothing keeps the stoke from the water onto whatever you need to do on land.
Swell Yeah Vintage Utility Jacket w/ Patches (small)